Contact: Office Tel-0860 744 667 011 708-7920 Emergency: 082 893 3618 Fax- 011 708-7924 Email: email@example.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Q. What is the cost of running an electric fence per month?
A. Dependant on the size of the property the average cost of running an electric fence is approximately R20.00 per month.
2. Q. What forms of payment do Rhino Fencing accept?
A. Rhino Fencing accept cash, cheques and EFT's. Financing packages can be arranged to suit clients needs.
3. Q. Can Rhino Fencing provide Maintenance Contracts?
A. Yes, Rhino Fencing provides Maintenance Contracts, structured to each clients specifications and requirements.
4. Q. Does Rhino Fencing comply with current Health and Safety regulations?
A. Yes, Rhino Fencing is compliant with Health and Safety legislation.
5. Q. Is Rhino Electric Fencing safe?
A. Yes, a properly installed electric fence is safe. The high voltage current is not lethal as it is not continuous, the current consists of pulses,
which will result in a very unpleasant experience if you touch it.
6. Q. What happens if the fence is tampered with?
A. All Rhino Fences come standard with an alarm system. Triggering of the alarm is subject to the make and model of the Engeriser and the
wiring circuit of the fence.
7. Q. Can I link my fence alarm to my Armed Response company?
A. Yes, provided that your Armed Response alarm system can accommodate the additional signal.
8. Q. What maintenance is necessary?
A. It is necessary to check your fence regularly to ensure it is working properly. The fence needs to be clear from vegetation, as this is one
of the biggest causes of false alarms.
9. Q. Is the electric fence safe for my pets?
A. Yes, cats are generally perceptive to the electromagnetic field caused by induction and will avoid it. Dogs may touch it once
and then avoid it.
10. Q. Will lightening damage my energiser?
A. Unfortunately, yes, as the electric fence runs directly into the engeriser. Installing a Lightening Diverter Kit can help. Lightening damage
is most often covered by your building insurance.
11. Q. Will load shedding and power cuts affect my fence?
A. All Rhino Electric Fences come with a back-up battery.
12. Q. How many wires do I need?
A. Most domestic fences use 8 to 10 wires, the consultant will advise you regarding the best option for your property.
13. Q. Can criminals place blankets over the wires to gain access to my property?
A. No, if the fence is properly installed the blanket will not protect anyone from the shock, placing a blanket on it will result in it
shorting out and the alarm will be activated.
14. Q. Can criminals cut the fence wires?
A. Yes, but Rhino Fences are wired in series, Live and Earth. Your energiser must have earth monitoring capabilities. When the wires are
cut the alarm will trigger.
15. Q. How long does it take to install a domestic fence?
A. It should not take more than a day, but it is dependant on the amount of vegetation that needs to be cleared.
16. Q. Can I rent an electric fence from Rhino Fencing?
A. Yes, Rhino Fencing will enter into leasing agreements with clients.